This app serves as a dynamic marketplace, spotlighting venues within specific geographical areas by leveraging the enticing allure of coupons. As a strategic market test, our initial focus will be on the vibrant city of Milan, where we aim to unveil the app’s potential impact.
- Allow the user to check their favorite venue nearby.
- Users can check Events on Venue.
- Users have the opportunity to get a Promo from the App.
Admin Side (CMS):
The Admin CMS side has various Pages and users to manage
The Setting Tab allows the Admin to Set the Following.
- Geolocation: The admin can set the default Geolocation for the App user and the radius of the Map shown on the App end.
- Category Name: Allow the admin to add an Event Category when clicking on Add Category the POP UP appears when the admin enters the Category name used for filtering on the App side.
- Event Type: Allow the admin to add an Event Type when clicking on Add TYPE the POP UP appears when the admin enters the Event type name name used for filtering on the App side.
- New Event Push Notification: When Push settings are enabled allow the user to get a push notification when new events are launched.
The Venue tab allows this admin to add/Edith Venue the table allows to manage the Venue pages also from the Table the Admin can Edith the Venue page,
- Add Venue: When clicking on Add Venue the Custom page settings Appear where Admin can enter details of Venue.
- The Table shows the information about the venue the user can edit the venue page from the table.
The Event tab allows this admin to add/Edith Event for the Specific Venue, the table allows to manage the Event pages also from the Table the Admin can Edith the Event page,
- Add Event: When clicking on Add Event the Custom page settings Appear where Admin can enter details of the Event like Event type, time, Promo, Event Description, Images, etc.
- The Table provides the information about the events with Venue Admin can filter the search to a specific Event by Category, name, and Date.