The Calendar feature will enable you to share with your users the place and date of your events and the ones you will be present to.
To create a Calendar feature, click on in the add pages part.
Click on to add a calendar. You have 2 options:
If you click on iCal, this appears:
- Then you have to go on Google Calendar
- Create your event on Google Calendar
- Find the agenda’s URL. To do this click on “Share this calendar”
- Click on “Calendar Details”
- Click on “ICAL” in the Calendar Address
- Copy this address and paste it in the “Calendar’s URL ” field
Finally click on OK to validate your event.
If you click on Custom Page, this appears:
Enter the name of your Calendar and then click on . This appears:
To create a new event click on . This appears:
Thus, you have to enter all the required information for your event. Optionally you can add an image, a link to website, a link to RSVP page (for exemple if a reservation is required) or to buy a ticket.
To add another event just click again on and repeat the process.